"The [Ricoh G700SE] has blown our expectations away and I think it will completely change the way our company takes and processes vehicle photos."
- Auction Software Inc.
The Ricoh G700 and G700SE are two powerful image- and video-capturing devices that utilize advanced functionality. Both models are IP68 rated, meaning that they're water- and dust-proof. Armored glass protects the lens covering and various reinforcements protect key components throughout the body of this lightweight camera. The result is an impressive 2-meter impact resistance and full compliance with U.S. Department of Defense MIL-STD-810F test standards.
The G700SE includes Bluetooth® technology and 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN that supports WEP (64/128 bit), WPA-PSK (AES), and WPA2-PSK (AES). Both devices also implement through-the-lens (TTL) barcode scanning, and the G700SE is compatible with optional laser scanner and GPS attachments.
- Approx. 12.10 million effective pixels
- JIS/IEC waterproof grade 8, shooting to a water depth of approx. 5 m
- JIS/IEC dustproof grade 6
- 2m impact-resistence (MIL_STD-810F test standards)
- Chemical resistance enabling disinfecting using ethanol or sodium hypochlorite
- Rechargeable battery
- 3.0" transmissive amorphous silicon TFT LCD viewing screen
- Powerful built-in flash
- Electronic vibration correction
- Firefighting mode
- Skew correction
- Large buttons and dials
- 1cm macro photography
- 5x optical zoom
- 4x digital zoom
- 6.3x auto-resize zoom
- Compatible with commercially-available 37 mm lens filters
G700SE Additional Features:
- 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi supporting WEP (64/128 bit), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- 2.1+EDR Bluetooth® capable
- Compatible with BR-1 and GP-1 Modules (Buy)
Video: Ricoh Dynamic Capture Introduction
Other Ricoh YouTube videos may be found here.
Specifications for G700 / G700SE:
Learn more about the Ricoh G700 and G700SE at the Ricoh Dynamic Capture Web Site.